A core element of the Roots of Success program is a vibrant national Community-of-Practice composed of certified Roots of Success instructors. Involvement in the Community-of-Practice begins with the one-day Train-the-Instructor training and continues as instructors work together to make the curriculum geographically and socially relevant to their region and students.
To facilitate communication and sharing of ideas and materials, certified instructors have access to a Community-of-Practice section of the Roots of Success website, where they can:
- Download and upload updates to the Roots of Success curriculum
- Share best practices and resources
- Network with other instructors and programs looking for instructors
- Download all end of course follow-up documents and evaluations
- Submit information for certificates of graduation