High Schools & Youth ProgramsRoots of Success has two customized curricula for high schools and programs working with high schools aged youth. The curriculum and training is being used across the country in high schools, alternative schools, CTE high schools, green academies, juvenile facilities, and community colleges.
Share the details of the Roots of Success training and curriculum with your staff, colleagues, or members of your community that might benefit from our tool.
Roots of Success
- Meets Common Core Language Arts College and Career Readiness Anchor Standards
- Engages students who are falling behind and inspires them to become life-long learners
- Increases core competencies for students below grade level
- Inspires exploration of STEM-based and environmental careers
- Familiarizes students with 150+ green jobs and career pathways
- Graduates a c
- Includes Instructor’s Manual, Student Workbooks, Multimedia Content, Supplemental Resources
- Ongoing technical assistance for instructors
- Green Jobs & Career Pathways Guidebook
- Modular and adaptable
- Students can be given college credit
Our curriculum provides comprehensive lesson plans, rubrics, and assessments designed for students struggling in school or those who have experienced an interruption in their education.
What Students Say:
feel more motivated in educational settings
are more comfortable taking tests
What Instructors Say:
say the curriculum improved their students’ academic skills
say it improved their students’ communication skills
Roots of Success makes an impact at the individual, organizational, and institutional level.
Participant Success Story
Roots of Success helps me engage and prepare
How it Works
Programar un taller de capacitación
Si quiere programar un taller de capacitación para sus empleados, siga el enlace.
Si está listo para pedir sus Cuadernos de Estudiante, Guías de Empleos Verdes y Trayectorias Profesionales u otros materiales, siga el enlace.
Si quiere saber más sobre la versión virtual, póngase en contacto con nosotros llenando el formulario abajo o por teléfono a (510) 470-0803.