High Schools & Youth ProgramsRoots of Success has two customized curricula for high schools and programs working with high schools aged youth. The curriculum and training is being used across the country in high schools, alternative schools, CTE high schools, green academies, juvenile facilities, and community colleges.
Share the details of Roots of Success with your staff, colleagues, or members of your community that might benefit from our tool.
- Meets Common Core Language Arts College and Career Readiness Anchor Standards
- Engages students who are falling behind and inspires them to become life-long learners
- Increases core competencies for students below grade level
- Inspires exploration of STEM-based and environmental careers
- Familiarizes students with 150+ green jobs and career pathways
- Graduates a certificate
- Includes Instructor’s Manual, Student Workbooks, Multimedia Content, Supplemental Resources
- Ongoing technical assistance for instructors
- Green Jobs & Career Pathways Guidebook
- Modular and adaptable
- Students can be given college credit
Our curriculum provides comprehensive lesson plans, rubrics, and assessments designed for students struggling in school or those who have experienced an interruption in their education.
What Students Say:
feel more motivated in educational settings
are more comfortable taking tests
What Instructors Say:
say the curriculum improved their students’ academic skills
say it improved their students’ communication skills
Roots of Success makes an impact at the individual, organizational, and institutional level.
Roots of Success helps me engage and prepare
Schedule a training
Interested in scheduling a training, reviewing a sample the curriculum, or simply learning more about how Roots of Success could make an impact on your classroom? Reach out to us via email below.
Order Student Workbooks
Click to order Roots of Success Student Workbooks, Green Jobs & Career Pathways Guidebooks, or other materials.
For more information, please contact us using the form below or by calling (510) 470-0803.